Sales department team building
One day outdoor riding to the shore of Yellow River, 50km.
BBQ and fly kites.
The Yellow River or Huang He is the second longest river in Asia, after the Yangtze River, and the sixth longest river system in the world at the estimated length of 5,464 km (3,395 mi). Originating in the Bayan Har Mountains in Qinghai province of Western China, it flows through nine provinces, and it empties into the Bohai Sea near the city of Dongying in Shandong province. The Yellow River basin has an east–west extent of about 1,900 kilometers (1,180 mi) and a north–south extent of about 1,100 km (680 mi). Its total drainage area is about 752,546 square kilometers (290,560 sq mi).
Its basin was the birthplace of ancient Chinese civilization, and it was the most prosperous region in early Chinese history. There are frequent devastating floods and course changes produced by the continual elevation of the river bed, sometimes above the level of its surrounding farm fields.
- Shipment of ODM order 500pcs to America
- Shipment of ODM order 125pcs to Norway
- Shipment of 575w gobo projector to France
- Application of led gobo projector lights
- 2015 ISA Projector Light Show In Shanghai
- Shipment Of 210pcs Led Gobo Projector To Turkey
- Qatar Client Visit
- Company Celebrate Winter Solstice Festival
- 2016 ISA Show In USA
- Company Sales Teams Competition
- DFL-20R-WP Feedback From Estonia
- Gobos Feedback From America Client
- DFL-80S feedback From Kenya
- Led 20w Gobo Projector Feedback From Netherland
- DFL-40R-WP feedback video from Singapore
- Shipment Of DFL-10S-WP 52PCS To Japan
- Shipment Of DFL-20S 42PCS To Romania
- Shipment Of DFL-10Q 32PCS To HK