What is a gobo?
- Nov 25, 2015 -
A gobo is a template of glass that is placed inside of a projector light to project an image.
The gobo carries the projection image or logo.
We manufacture gobos from special coated glass and printing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Logo projector to increase revenue
- Does the projection lamp belong to lighting, ad...
- What are the advantages of glass gobos?
- Is the heat a problem for projection light?
- Widely use range of advertising projectors
- What are the differences between LED and metal ...
- How to focus the projection light to ensure cla...
- What are the factors that affect the projection...
- To choose a proper projection light, what do yo...
- Application of led gobo projector lights
- What is the lifespan of LED projector light?
- Is projection also visible in daylight?
- How to make glass gobo?
- How to deal with projection image distortion?
- What are the factors that influence the visibil...
- Can I use slides or plastic film in gobo projec...
- Can I make gobos by myself?
- What artwork should I provide for making gobos?
- Can I have sample for test?
- What about the lead time?