The visibility of a projection for the human eye depends on the following factors:
Output power of the projector
2. Ambient light intensity,
4. Focal length of the lens
5. Colour and texture of the projection surface
6. Colour of the projection artwork
Related Industry Knowledge
- Logo projector to increase revenue
- Does the projection lamp belong to lighting, ad...
- What are the advantages of glass gobos?
- Is the heat a problem for projection light?
- Widely use range of advertising projectors
- What are the differences between LED and metal ...
- How to focus the projection light to ensure cla...
- What are the factors that affect the projection...
- To choose a proper projection light, what do yo...
- Application of led gobo projector lights
- Can I use slides or plastic film in gobo projec...
- Can I make gobos by myself?
- What artwork should I provide for making gobos?
- Can I have sample for test?
- What about the lead time?
- MOQ of gobo and projector
- How do you ship the goods and how long does it ...
- How to proceed an order?
- The warranty
- How to deal with fault?