Many manufacturers sell the projection lights from the nature of light source, basically divided into: LED series and metal halide series.
What are the differences between the LED and the metal halide projection light?
To put it simply, differences are the following points.
First, the light source is different in nature, resulting in different brightness. The same power LED light source and metal halide light source, LED is much stronger than the brightness of the metal halide light source.
Second, the service life is very different. Compared with the same power LED light source projection light and the gold halogen light source, the service life of the LED light source is at least 3 times larger than the gold halogen light source.
Third, the cost varies greatly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Logo projector to increase revenue
- Does the projection lamp belong to lighting, ad...
- What are the advantages of glass gobos?
- Is the heat a problem for projection light?
- Widely use range of advertising projectors
- How to focus the projection light to ensure cla...
- What are the factors that affect the projection...
- To choose a proper projection light, what do yo...
- Application of led gobo projector lights
- What is a gobo?
- What is the lifespan of LED projector light?
- Is projection also visible in daylight?
- How to make glass gobo?
- How to deal with projection image distortion?
- What are the factors that influence the visibil...