As we all know, led gobo projector must match the pattern to get a image, so the quality of the picture directly affects the projection effect.
The pattern is also called GOBO, which can be placed in the projector. The material can be made of film, iron and glass.
Film production is simple, life is short, light transmittance is poor, contrast is low, easy to fade in high temperature condition.
Iron can not make complex pictures and it can only be black and white.
That's why our gobos are made of glass.
Previous: What is a gobo?
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Logo projector to increase revenue
- Does the projection lamp belong to lighting, ad...
- Is the heat a problem for projection light?
- Widely use range of advertising projectors
- What are the differences between LED and metal ...
- How to focus the projection light to ensure cla...
- What are the factors that affect the projection...
- To choose a proper projection light, what do yo...
- Application of led gobo projector lights
- What is a gobo?
- What is the lifespan of LED projector light?
- Is projection also visible in daylight?