Since we have many different watts of gobo projectr lighting with different projection effect in supply, in order to provide you with the most satisfied models, please inform us of the following questions:
1. The image or logo you want to project. (supports file format: CDR/PDF/AI/DWG/JPG)
2. The projection distance.
3. The size of projection image.
4. The background color of the projection surface.
5. The ambient light intensity of installation place.
6. The projection effect you want to get.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Logo projector to increase revenue
- Does the projection lamp belong to lighting, ad...
- What are the advantages of glass gobos?
- Is the heat a problem for projection light?
- Widely use range of advertising projectors
- What are the differences between LED and metal ...
- How to focus the projection light to ensure cla...
- What are the factors that affect the projection...
- Application of led gobo projector lights
- What is a gobo?
- What is the lifespan of LED projector light?
- Is projection also visible in daylight?
- How to make glass gobo?
- How to deal with projection image distortion?
- What are the factors that influence the visibil...
- Can I use slides or plastic film in gobo projec...
- Can I make gobos by myself?
- What artwork should I provide for making gobos?