Under normal circumstances, projection light may feel heat after it is continuously used for hours. When we open the lens cover to replace the gobo, we can clearly feel the internal situation, we should be careful to avoid burns.
However, this kind of internal heating has no effect on the use of the product itself; because each of Ledi Opto's projector light has been designed with the most reasonable heat dissipation structure and has undergone a rigorous 72-hours burn-in test. Therefore, the majority of customers encounter this situation can be used with confidence.
In addition, for some clients who need to use projector light in special occasions, for example, in the power plants, bath centers and other ambient temperature higher than the daily temperature, we can customize for reasonable heat dissipation accordingly.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Logo projector to increase revenue
- Does the projection lamp belong to lighting, ad...
- What are the advantages of glass gobos?
- Widely use range of advertising projectors
- What are the differences between LED and metal ...
- How to focus the projection light to ensure cla...
- What are the factors that affect the projection...
- To choose a proper projection light, what do yo...
- Application of led gobo projector lights
- What is a gobo?
- What is the lifespan of LED projector light?
- Is projection also visible in daylight?
- How to make glass gobo?