This is a question asked frequently by clients. Why there are many of them concerned about it? It's always about the lead time. We absolutely understand that. But to be frankly, it is really a big invest to make gobos by youself, you need to buy the machines and materials, have someone to learn how to use it, spend time on testing.
We usually don't suggest our clients to do unless they have the determination, but someone really did, he can make simple color glass gobo himself now.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Logo projector to increase revenue
- Does the projection lamp belong to lighting, ad...
- What are the advantages of glass gobos?
- Is the heat a problem for projection light?
- Widely use range of advertising projectors
- What are the differences between LED and metal ...
- How to focus the projection light to ensure cla...
- What are the factors that affect the projection...
- To choose a proper projection light, what do yo...
- Application of led gobo projector lights
- What artwork should I provide for making gobos?
- Can I have sample for test?
- What about the lead time?
- MOQ of gobo and projector
- How do you ship the goods and how long does it ...
- How to proceed an order?
- The warranty
- How to deal with fault?
- What beam angle or degree lens do you offer?
- Difference between DFL-80X4 and DFL-80T4